Mesothelioma and Asbestos Litigation
Mesothelioma is a form of cancer which develops in the mesothelium, a protective lining on the surface of the body’s internal organs. Most mesothelioma cases occur in the lungs and are triggered by inhaled asbestos fibres and particles.
A very good article that answers the following questions:
- What is the mesothelium?
- What is mesothelioma?
- How common is mesothelioma?
- What are the risk factors for mesothelioma?
- Who is at increased risk for developing mesothelioma?
- What are the symptoms of mesothelioma?
- How is mesothelioma diagnosed?
- How is mesothelioma treated?
- Are new treatments for mesothelioma being studied?
- [View Resource]
- Mesothelioma Help Now [View Resource]
- Asbestos Law and Litigation History [View Resource]
- Asbestos and the law - Wikipedia [View Resource]
- Mesothelioma Litigation [View Resource]
- Mesothelioma Lawsuits: Frequently Asked Questions [View Resource]
- Cost of filing an asbestos lawsuit [View Resource]
- Mesothelioma Lawsuit [View Resource]
Advanced Articles, Studies and Research
- Are Low Dose Asbestos Exposure Studies Unreliable? [View Resource]
- Relation between lung asbestos fibre burden and exposure indices based on job history [View Resource]
- Have the Reports on Idiopathic Mesothelioma Reached Critical Mass? [View Resource]
- The Facts About Asbestos Litigation in Texas [View Resource]
- A Synthesis of Asbestos Disclosures [View Resource]
- The Importatation of U.S.-Style Asbestos Litigation to the United Kingdom: A Report on Recent Trends [View Resource]
- Abuse of Epidemiology: Automobile Manufacturers Manufacture a Defense to Asbestos Liability [View Resource]
- Inconsistent Protocols by California Coroners Leads to Inaccurate Diagnosis of Mesothelioma as Cause of Death [View Resource]
- European Conference on Asbestos Risks and Management [View Resource]
Theses and Dissertations
- Montana public health nurses' perceptions of environmental hazards and health effects [View Resource]
- Environmentally Attributable Cancers in Washington State, US: Applying Economic Cost Estimates and the Precautionary Principle [View Resource]
- Gene therapy for mesothelioma: studies of conditionally replicative adenoviruses and measles virus. [View Resource]